Fashionistas On Twitter
Fashion Tweets - tracking the top fashionistas from around the world using twitter - all of their tweets and gossip updated in real time all in one place.
For a full list of the 174 fashionistas we follow on twitter click here.
Not Everything From The 18th Century Was Worth Keeping, But The Beer Is
The march of progress means that not all things from the past are relevant now, but it also means that some things shouldn't be tampered with. Take for instance the bold fashion was all all the rage back in the 1700s too, but as this woman shows it doesn't make for the greatest fashion item to be wearing to a modern day 21st century bar.But, some things do remain constant and by some things that means: beer. Yes, the beloved alcoholic drink that comes after only tea, coffee and water as Homer Simpson's and the world's most favored beverage. So once you hit upon a good recipe you don't want to mess with it, you just want to consume it.
MOST ACTIVE FASHIONISTAS
- InStyle (@InStyle) on Twitter
- Glamour (@glamourmag) on Twitter
- Dazed (@Dazed) on Twitter
- Cosmopolitan (@Cosmopolitan) on Twitter
- Stylist Magazine (@StylistMagazine) on Twitter
- Artsy (@artsy) on Twitter
- InStyle UK (@instyle_UK) on Twitter
- Teen Vogue (@TeenVogue) on Twitter
- Michael Kors (@MichaelKors) on Twitter
- The Cut (@TheCut) on Twitter